Washington—Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Vice Chairman Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) today announced the committee will hold an open hearing to consider legislative changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to include the NSA call records program, on Thursday, September 26, at 2 p.m.
WHAT: Public hearing on FISA, NSA call records
- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
- National Security AgencyDirector General Keith Alexander
- Deputy Attorney General James Cole
- Ben Wittes, Brookings Institution
- Tim Edgar, Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University
WHEN: Thursday, September 26, 2 p.m.
WHERE: Hart Senate Office Building, Room 216